Asserting Your Rights During A Contract Dispute
Contracts play a critical role in commercial as well as personal matters. When one party does not fulfill the terms of the agreement, the consequences of breach or another contract issue may be devastating. Addressing the dispute as promptly and effectively as possible can limit the impact this legal matter can have on your financial and emotional welfare.
At The Dreyfuss Firm, PLC, in Irvine, our attorneys are qualified to help clients assert their rights in contract disputes or defend against adverse actions. For over 40 years, we have skillfully represented individuals and business entities throughout Southern California. Contact us today to learn how we can help you find a cost-effective solution that protects your interests.
Using Our Insight To Resolve Complex Conflicts
Our attorneys share over 75 years of litigation experience that they use to solve a variety of disputes, including:
- Real estate contract disputes between buyers, sellers and real estate brokers
- Homeowners association contract disputes regarding breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract
- Construction contract disputes between homeowners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and other parties
- Business-related contract disputes arising from breach of contract between businesses, vendors, customers, suppliers and other parties
- Employment contract disputes regarding nondisclosure agreements, severance or separation agreements, contract modifications and other matters
As your advocates, our legal team will move swiftly to identify a strategy that allows you to obtain a fair resolution and move on. We are mindful of the personal and financial costs associated with litigation, so we pursue out-of-court remedies whenever possible. We will not hesitate to argue your case in court, however, if the other party refuses to agree to our terms in negotiations.
We have proudly and tirelessly served thousands of clients for over 40 years. We are here for you during your time of need. Allow us to asset your rights in and out of the courtroom.